Qualtrics' Brand Experience (BX) resources include eBooks, research, and webinars. These materials help you learn about brand strategy, management, measurement, and growth.
- 5 predictions that will shape your 2022 brand strategy (November 2021, eBook)
Qualtrics gathered its top 5 predictions so brand and marketing leaders can plan their efforts for 2022. You'll learn:
- The top 5 brand predictions you need to know for your 2022 strategy
- Key data insights to support your marketing plan
- How to proactively prepare for success in 2022
- How brands can use boldness to thrive (December 2020, eBook)
Find out how bravery is essential to every brand in 2021, where organizations aren’t just reacting to what consumers want now, but designing the experiences they want next. You'll learn:
- How 2020 has changed the landscape for brands
- 5 ways to be bold in challenging times
- How to make bolder, braver decisions with confidence
- How to stay ahead of changing expectations (July 2020, eBook)
Longitudinal brand studies, such as a brand tracker, will help you successfully ride out change and adapt over time, but the secret to success is a mix of long and short-term studies. Attitudes and Usage (A&U) studies can help you identify trends and reasons for change through consumer signals into what they did six months ago, what they are doing now, and what they expect to do in the future – empowering you with insights that will help you to make better marketing decisions.
- The Evolution of Brand Equity (May 2019, infographic)
Learn 8 must-know stats about current branding trends and new approaches to adapt with these insights:
- Data supporting the need for brand adaptation
- Impact of brand tracking on ROI
- How to attract customers and increase retention
- The ultimate guide to brand equity and how to build it
Why are customers willing to pay higher prices for brand-name items over cheaper non-branded goods? Brand equity is the measure of the perceived worth of a brand-name product, and nurturing yours could help increase profit margins. Here’s how you can build brand equity in the eyes of those who matter most.
- AI for Marketing - The Wonder and the Worry (June 2023, report)
Research agencies need a technology edge to stay ahead of clients and competitors. If your firm isn’t thinking faster, learning better, and seeing farther it can’t connect the dots from research to ROI.
- 10 Things Brand Managers Need to Know in 2020 (January 2020, eBook)
Learn how to use modern brand management and research tools, to use deep consumer insights to validate, guide, and tailor programs as well as conduct and measure real, meaningful work that adds to the bottom line.
- 20 books brand leaders should read in 2020 (February 2020, reading list)
20 of the best brand, advertising, and marketing books to inspire you in 2020
- Brand Experience Management (December 2019, eBook)
Learn the challenges facing brands today and how the world’s best brands are taking a new approach to brand management. Help your organization:
- Take control of brand experiences at every touchpoint, in every channel
- Understand where the experience gaps lie and how to close those gaps
- Know which combination of investments will have the greatest impact
- Accurately tie business results to prior actions taken and investments made
- How to Manage Your Brand in Times of Change (August 2020, eBook)
During times of change, brand tracking remains the best source of strategic insights to derive the attractiveness of your brand and understand how it competes in the minds of consumers. In this eBook, you'll learn:
- How to gain a holistic picture of your brand, so you can understand what’s driving your marketplace results.
- How to identify opportunities to innovate and revitalize the experiences you deliver.
- How to gain smarter, more actionable brand tracking with Qualtrics.
- The State of Brand Experience Management (October 2020, Forrester report)
This commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Qualtrics evaluates how BX leaders can unleash their brands to drive millions in additional revenue, increased lead gen, shareholder growth, and customer satisfaction. In this study, you'll learn:
- Ways BX management is helping firms overcome critical challenges
- How leaders are using BX management to generate $180M in additional revenue
- Key recommendations for leveling up your BX management strategy
- How leaders are unleashing brands to drive business impact (May 2021, webinar)
Based on a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Qualtrics, his session discusses insights from brand and marketing decision-makers and explores what BX leaders are doing to succeed.
- Building brand trust in 2022 (July 2022)
Join Sandra J. Sucher, bestselling author of 'The Power of Trust' and Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School to explore the fundamentals of what makes brands trustworthy, and what you can do to build, regain, and cement trust with your consumers. You'll learn:
- Why building trust is more important than ever
- Practical guidance on how you can build and foster brand trust in 2022 and beyond
- The impact of experience on brand trust
- 7 best practices for getting the most from your brand tracker (December 2019, eBook)
Get your guide to world-class brand tracking and learn best practices on how to monitor brand touchpoints, consumer sentiment, and competitors — all in real-time — and how to get actionable insights that will have the biggest impact on your growth. You'll learn:
- A guide to world-class brand tracking
- A single platform for your brand growth
- Measuring your brand experience is how you perfect it (September 2019, eBook)
Learn from brands that understand how to create, track, and improve their brand experience using world-class strategies, scalable data analysis, and cutting-edge technology. You'll learn:
- Why and how the rules for building a brand have changed
- The tools and metrics you need to measure your brand experience
- What a good brand experience looks like
- Unlocking Real-time Brand Analytics (May 2020, eBook)
Tracking your brand’s health means collecting a lot of data. But this data is only valuable if you can effectively access, manage, and understand it. That’s where agile analytics comes into play. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why tracking data is business critical
- Three ways you can build bridges to connect data to actionable insight
- How you can use agile analytics to identify key focus areas
- The Power of Deep Listening (May 2020, eBook)
Smart research is the key – and it starts with listening so that you understand the changing market sentiment, needs, and behaviors. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- How every brand is shaped by multiple voices
- Three ways listening leads to a deeper understanding of your consumers, the market, and your competitors
- How you can use listening to uncover new market realities, quickly and at a lower cost
- Brand Tracker Toolkit (September 2019, eBook)
A brand tracker is how you measure its pulse over time. This toolkit’s 10 steps will help you understand the key setup requirements for your brand tracker so you have a holistic view of the past, present, and future of your brand. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important not to overcomplicate your tracker and how to keep it simple
- How to reach the right sample
- The right way to run a longitudinal tracker
- The ultimate guide to building a world-class brand tracker (May 2019, report)
This eBook provides best practices to help brands get the most out of your tracker. You'll learn:
- How to create a tracker to reflect the real world
- How to go from brand tracking to action
- How to ask the right questions to the right people
- Why brand tracking is more business-critical than ever (May 2020, webinar)
To make your brand tracking business-critical and help your organization quickly adjust to the changing consumer preferences you must:
- Connect insights back to business-relevant metrics
- Push brand health metrics throughout the organization
- Be flexible and adaptive, leveraging multiple types of data and measurement strategies.
- Convincing goldfish to love your brand (May 2019, eBook)
Find out how you can grow your brand with a new approach, designed for the experience age to help win the battle for consumer attention - which is now shorter than a goldfish's. You'll learn:
- Customer evolution in the experience age
- Essential brand fundamentals
- How to future-proof your brand
- Growing your brand in the experience age (May 2019, eBook)
Find out how the shifting consumer landscape has left brands competing predominantly on experiences and how you can set yourself up to grow your brand in the experience age. You'll learn:
- Customer evolution in the experience age
- Essential brand fundamentals
- How to future-proof your brand
- How to drive profits with customer segmentation (September 2019, eBook)
This eBook is a beginner’s guide to breaking down your market into targetable groups. One of the key challenges of any organization is how to ensure its product and marketing efforts resonate with the market. Enter customer segmentation. Segmentation gives you detailed, data-rich profiles of groups within your market. Done right, segmentation takes the guesswork out of how to best reach your target audience.
- Maximizing brand value in an era of rapid change (May 2020, eBook)
Success requires you to take steps to quickly understand consumers’ needs, expectations, and behaviors - and adjust accordingly. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why you need a system of action
- The three steps to turning measurement into action
- How to use brand tracking to achieve short-term results and long-term, strategic success
- Smart research: The key to protecting and growing your brand (August 2020, eBook)
Anchor your next moves in smart research so you can uncover the insights that help you build a strong, long-term strategy and adapt to circumstances that are out of your control. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The problem with marketing’s favorite metrics and how to adapt them to be more brand-focused.
- Studies that will enable you to demonstrate value with insights.
- How to create a captivating story combined with data.
- Real-life business examples of brands who found success in their revised focus on the right metrics.
- Test and Launch Effective Ads (May 2020, eBook)
Ad testing helps you protect your advertising budget by providing you with indicators of ad success prior to launch. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why ad testing is critical
- How to create ad concepts
- How to design an ad testing study